Looking for a Custom Home Builder?
WE SPECIALISE IN MAKING YOUR VISION A CUSTOM DESIGN, LOCATED IN MORNINGTON
As a client of Gem Homes you will have the opportunity to work one on one with our design team to create your personalised home. We welcome own designs, modifying our plans or designing from the beginning.
Currently located in Mornington, we construct dwellings throughout the
- Mornington Peninsula
- South East suburbs
- Regional towns in the South Gippsland area
We can arrange for a free no obligation meeting onsite with the Builder to discuss any plans or ideas you may have for your new home or to analyse what style house is going to be best suited for your site.
Explore the Opal, a new concept in design & lifestyle. A home that has a feature for every family member. Enjoy the extra room in your backyard to play with the kids, thanks to the built in garden shed that neither takes up space in the yard or your home. No need to worry about up sizing or additional storage its already included ...Read more...
10 Reasons why you should choose
to build your new home.
1. We will build your vision. That means you get the house you want, designed specially for you and your block. Bring in your own plans, or we can design a house with you.
2. 30 years of construction experience. Gem Homes was established in 1984, it is a family run business.
3. Quality. All our houses are built to meet our high standard finish and attention to detail. Our testimonials on our website show quality is our priority.
4. Communication. From weekly construction updates, to meeting the Builder onsite at any stage, we are always available to answer any queries.
5. Our Trades are dedicated, loyal & experienced to the quality of workmanship necessary to meet our high standards.
6. Our staff are friendly, helpful and approachable with a strong understanding of how important building a new home is and ensuring you enjoy the building process.
7. Fully Licensed and Registered Builder. The Builder is licenced and registered, along with being a member of the H.I.A (Housing Industry Association) for more than 20 years.
8. Recycle. Housekeeping is our priority, all our sites are kept cleaned, with 90% of the left over material recycled.
9. Fixed Price Contract. We only prepare contracts with a fixed construction price. That means you know exactly what the price is including all site costs, engineering, council and 6 star energy requirements.
10. You will enjoy the building experience. Building a Home is one of the biggest investments you will ever do and we pride ourselves in making sure your journey is a completely personalised and a satisfying one. You may just want to do it again!